Keeping you safe while you stretch
At The Stretch Space, the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients and team members are our priority. We take your wellness seriously and want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re at the studio.
As we adapt to new ways of interacting and staying healthy during the time of COVID, we want to share important information about the steps we’ve taken to create a safe space for you to enjoy.
- We have a rigorous cleaning and sanitization program in place. We clean treatment tables, any props used and high touch areas before and after every client.
- A hand sanitizing station is in place before entering the studio, and in the studio.
- We are a primarily 1-1 studio. There will never be more than 2 clients in the shared space and 1 client in the private room at all times. Our space is generally a low traffic zone (even prior to COVID times).
- Stretching areas are arranged to maintain distance (more than 2m) between clients, should there be 2 sessions happening at the same time.
- Our private room can be used upon request for extra privacy.
- All practitioners and clients are required to wear masks.
- Any small group classes we hold will have no more than 6 participants to maintain appropriate distance. Group instructors will not be offering hands on adjustments at this time.
We ask that you:
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid crowding in our waiting area.
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival.
- Wear a mask into the studio and for your session.
- Complete the short COVID screening form sent to you prior to your session (via email)
- Payment and receipts will be contactless though our online booking system (Janeapp)
- If you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone with symptoms, please call us and cancel/reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for understanding and following our procedures, so we can continue to breathe stretch and move together!
If you have any questions about COVID safety in our studio please reach out to us via email.